• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elyse-Updated 14th Nov - She's Gone :-(

UGmWgcD.jpg

:cry:

Thank you both. Elyse is spending most of her time sleeping now. She just seems to be shutting down really. She is eating, preferring fresh herbs/veg than anything else, but her output is minimal.

I am not feeling very optimistic about a 'good' outcome :cry:

Elyse remains about the same. The combination of medications she is on are keeping her comfortable, she is eating lots of fresh herbs/veg and some dried forages. She is also having some mushed up pellet feed. She is trying to keep herself clean, but I do need to help her with this and I have had to clip her beautiful Rex fur from around her bum and tum.

She is getting more confused when she is awake, not helped by the fact that she is completely blind. She certainly shows signs of cognitive impairment as up until this week she had been able to get around her pen and find her food/water even though she cannot see. But now she needs a lot more help just to find her way from A to B.

I will be updating my Vet later today x

What an incredibly difficult time for you both, Jane. I am so sorry that Elyse isn't appearing to improve. :cry:
I am thinking of you both and I hope whatever happens that you can both feel my supportive energy surrounding you. ((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))) xxxxxxx

Back