• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsa-U/D 10th July RIP- The Last Post

Aw This is not what we were hoping to hear. The Vets and you did everything possible but it just wasn't meant to be. We can only do what we can do. It is really heart-breaking. :cry::cry:

I'm so, so, sorry Jane. You and C and the rest of the vets did absolutely everything you could. Life can be incredibly cruel at times.

I know no words will help but, like many on RU, I am thinking of you and sending you my love and support xxxx

I really don't know what to write :cry:

I feel so much more, but I am so very sorry and also so very sad :cry:

So, so sorry, Jane.
Words just are not enough sometimes.
Remember the good times, and that fate brought her to you in the first place - so she was in the best place to recover from her original wounds from her previous existence. Be kind to yourself. No-one deserves this. May Elsa rest in peace knowing that everything possible was done for her and that many people she never knew were routing for her.

Oh Jane :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm so very sorry. You and Elsa deserved so much more happy time together.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do. I'm only a pm away if you need an ear.

Sleep peacefully, beautiful girl. xxxx

I've been following this thread and I never knew what to write. I still don't, except to say I'm so very sorry to read this :(

Oh no :cry: I’m so so sorry:cry: there are no words:cry: you and the vets did everything you could, and I’m so sorry she didn’t make it :cry:

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

That is too cruel, sorry is such an ineffectual word.
Sleep tight beautiful Elsa, you were very much loved.
Thinking of you Jane xx

I can’t find the words to express my sorrow.

I’m so so sorry, you and your vet gave Elsa the best possible chance but sadly it wasn’t meant to be :cry: life is so cruel sometimes.

I’m sure it’s of very little consolation right now but I hope in time you can take comfort in knowing that you gave sweet Elsa the best care a rabbit could hope for.

Please take care xxxx

As above I'm struggling to find words, you did your very best and Elsa was a lucky bunny to have you even though for a short time.
Thinking of you, RIP Elsa xx

Back