• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ellie

Awww Bless her, she is super cute! At least if she is in kit then she has someone who will look after her and the little ones well, and make sure they go to good homes! By the sounds of it, the person you got her off would not have cared for her very well :evil:

I'll keep checking for updates! She is absolutely gorgeous and I'm sending healthy vibes her way! :love:

Thanks all :D

Awww Bless her, she is super cute! At least if she is in kit then she has someone who will look after her and the little ones well, and make sure they go to good homes! By the sounds of it, the person you got her off would not have cared for her very well :evil:

I'll keep checking for updates! She is absolutely gorgeous and I'm sending healthy vibes her way! :love:

Thankyou =) .. its looking more and more likely everyday that she is in kit but i wont know for sure untill Dday or major signs appear closer to the time .. nope it deffinatly dont, considering shes getting rid of her others aswell now, i think she just got them for her children who where actually no older than 5!.
I will be sure to keep you updated =)

Back