• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eliza Doolittle- A Few More Photos as Requested

She's such a dainty rabbit :love: Endeavour looks huge beside her :) I have to say, he really doesn't look very sure what's going on and is indeed probably wondering what he's supposed to do with such a tiny creature. It's quite lovely though that they seem to be getting on so well. What a wonderful life she will have now and of course his life will be improved with a little girl to snuggle, even if he doesn't quite know what to think of that at the moment.

She really is quite stunning.

How incredible and lovely that she will let you cuddle her now.

She and da bad boy do make a really good couple. She must be so happy!

Oh she's beautiful she looks just like my Cagney except for those gorgeous eyes!

She's such a lucky bun to have you! X

He has no idea what to make of her ! They have all of the downstairs to run around in and so far there has been no real aggression. If one goes in for the chase the other runs away. Neither seem bothered about asserting authority yet. But I suspect once Eliza's hormones kick in that will all change. We just take it one day at a time and hopefully eventually they can live together. It may take til Christmas to achieve that though !!

I'll look forward to that Christmas present! :love:
I know it's mostly the 'mascara' but I cannot get over what BIG eyes it seems like she has! :shock: She is adorable! And look how far she is coming already! You have that magic touch, Jane. It is a joy to watch. :D xxxx

She is beautiful :love: I love the photos of them both together, I reckon they'll make a great pair :thumb: it's amazing that she will let you cuddle her already, she must trust you :love:

awww i have got a weakness for buns with blue eyes, my cosmo gets spoilt that little bit more because of his blue eyes. its true what they say great things come in small packages xxx well done jane

So Eliza's been with you what? A week? If that? And she already trusts you enough for cuddles? You're a miracle-worker!!

Hoping this particular coupling goes well. Maybe she'll keep him in check!?!

:love::love:

So Eliza's been with you what? A week? If that? And she already trusts you enough for cuddles? You're a miracle-worker!!

Hoping this particular coupling goes well. Maybe she'll keep him in check!?!

:love::love:

Lovely to see how she's bonding with you Jane :love:
I think there's something extra special in a bunny (or any animal for that matter) that has had a tough start in life, yet learns to love :love: I have this with Greyie (my stray who I've now had a year :shock: Where has that time gone?!)...who is the most loving and outgoing/confident bunny now.

Enjoy the smiles and the joy that come with Eliza's care :love:

Back