• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eeeeek, I've just found a bunny!! U/D p18 he's gone home

The lady was very grateful and couldn't believe the gap he'd managed to squish himself through to get out, the monkey. :roll::lol: He is lovely, and still got some growing to do; I thought he was huge already. :shock:

Brilliant outcome - especially as the owner sounds a good bunny owner. I couldn't imagine anything more heartbreaking than having to hand them back to a filthy 3ft hutch, so sending him back to what you described much be such a relief.

It sounds like he is well loved and cared for, and also a very lucky bunny that he fell into good hands during his escapade. :thumb:

Yep, he's a frenchie. :D:D

I didn't mention RU (*slaps own wrist* :oops:) but we had a long chat about bunnies & she actually ended up giving me some advice about where to get cheap bales of hay from. :thumb::lol: It was much easier to say goodbye to him yesterday knowing that he had a lovely huge home to go to. :love:

Back