• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddy & Boo

sorry i forgot to thank everyone for their lovely comments. She's always been a serious, serial flopper.

I'm not sure if it was on this thread but a while back I was twittering about Eddy being 5. Bad math on my part. He was estimated to be 2 when rescued, we've almost had him 2 years, 6 months or so with fosterer - maybe less. So if his estimated age of 2 was correct he's now 4 and a bit years. For some reason that feels better

Gosh, Eddy, a lot of people would envy you for losing 20% of your age like that. I'm glad it feels better knowing he's probably actually only 4 and a bit instead of 5. I think we should have an Eddy photo to celebrate. 🥰

Boo receiving physical & emotional support from Black & White Rabbit this morning

20240408_084922 (1).jpg

note her nose stripe is off on an unseasonal journey to new territory 🤣

20240408_085020.jpg

Aww, nice to see that Boo and Black & White Rabbit had some supportive bonding time. 😍 Looks like Boo was definitely winning that wrestling match. :ROFLMAO: That's a very unique nose stripe situation she has there, too.

Aw what beautiful photos, and lovely to see B&W bunny looking so well. Looks like she has Eddy in a headlock there 🤣

Back