• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddy & Boo

They are such a lovely couple.
I like sitting near the heat register too, though I never groomed it! :LOL:
Raven lives in our bedroom and he thinks he waits for a treat every time I go past him-a bunny toll booth!

Aww, Boo looks so comfy in her bed. 🥰 And look at her pretending to have uppy ears. Eddy hiding under Boo is adorable. 🥰 But, aww, the radiator is getting more love than Eddy. 😂 Silly Boo. They're so cute together. 🥰

Thanks for your lovely words everyone. BM - Boo says don't knock it til you'vre tried it - licking radiators is the best.

I think she likes the sensory experience of it & we figured it could be important since she is already missing out on 2 of her senses. We do worry about her burning her tongue though. She is such a lovable little weirdo ❤️

Thanks for your lovely words everyone. BM - Boo says don't knock it til you'vre tried it - licking radiators is the best.

I think she likes the sensory experience of it & we figured it could be important since she is already missing out on 2 of her senses. We do worry about her burning her tongue though. She is such a lovable little weirdo ❤️
Sorry Boo. Does she ever rub it with her scent?

They're lovely quality pics. I love the intimacy and the capturing of the moment. They're beautiful characters. Xx

thanks so much craig, omi and petsmum for admiring snoozy, cuddly boo

Eddy has a new (bad) habit of jumping behind the sofa. He's even put bounding behind there into his zoomie routine. It takes him a while to get back out though 🤣 so trying to remember to feed Boo a few extra nuggets when he disappears

Awww, I just love sleepy Boo photos. 🥰 Eddy looks very relaxed in that first photo as well! 🥰 And Eddy under Boo's ear, aww. They're such a lovely couple. 🥰

Eddy has a new (bad) habit of jumping behind the sofa. He's even put bounding behind there into his zoomie routine. It takes him a while to get back out though 🤣 so trying to remember to feed Boo a few extra nuggets when he disappears
😂 Yes, sneak Boo some extra nuggets while Eddy's busy in his newly discovered space. 😂

thanks Reader & yes, i am doing - hopefully it will have an impact though it's only the weekends and evenings we're about so able to do it

The last 3 photos of snoozy boo are her lying on me. She snoozes on me each night when we have a lap cuddle. It started with me just trying to groom her belly & less accessible areas but she really does seem to enjoy the cuddle itself 😍

thanks Reader & yes, i am doing - hopefully it will have an impact though it's only the weekends and evenings we're about so able to do it

The last 3 photos of snoozy boo are her lying on me. She snoozes on me each night when we have a lap cuddle. It started with me just trying to groom her belly & less accessible areas but she really does seem to enjoy the cuddle itself 😍
I can't remember if Boo likes Fibafirst? I know that you will be aware of this, but I would not want to increase her ordinary pellets too much with the result that she eats less hay. It's a difficult balancing act I know with elderly bunnies and deciding which issue creates a bigger risk.

I think we've discussed this before, but have you considered Readigrass or Alfalfa hay? Or have you discounted because of Eddy?

I can't remember if Boo likes Fibafirst? I know that you will be aware of this, but I would not want to increase her ordinary pellets too much with the result that she eats less hay. It's a difficult balancing act I know with elderly bunnies and deciding which issue creates a bigger risk.

I think we've discussed this before, but have you considered Readigrass or Alfalfa hay? Or have you discounted because of Eddy?
Yeah the joy of nuggets is I can feed half a dozen before Eddy scuttles out from the sofa. They have fibafirst but the gnawing sound means Eddy will snaffle it from her before shes a quarter way through. Eddy is the reason higher calorie hays are prohibited too. TBH I've been aiming to increase her nugget consumption for about a year, there is just not enough opportunity (I only like to feed small portions). Increases will be small relatively speaking. She's a good little hay eater is Boobly bear. They both are, I can't tell their poos apart..which surprises me as Boo has a snaffle each time she goes for a pee (hourly in the evening / night) but Eddy visits hay stations every 5 minutes if he's in active time

Aww, she snoozes on you during your nightly cuddles. That's so sweet. She's clearly very comfortable. 🥰

Back