• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddy & Boo

Reader of books - sorry, failed multi quote there. I have to refuse him often cos he is greedy & chubby:lol:

Although she is a seriously good sleeper Boo is still pretty active. As much as I try & keep the floors clear-ish for her, there are always random obstacles (toys, forage branches / twigs etc. I've always thought it would be nice to have some way she can move freely ...so I've come up with a plan. Ordered several more long & bendy tunnels that I'm going to attach to existing one to make a big circle, and a three way one so she can enter / exit the magic tunnel exercise loop:lol: I'll report back once they arrive

Last edited:
J& B,
Good job keeping Eddy in shape!
It is so hard to deny them when they look so cute begging and circling. And it is so much harder when one needs the calories and the other doesn't.

What a great idea to set up bendy tunnels to help Boo exercise safely.

Sent from my KFTRWI using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sounds like an exciting plan j&b :) I also think she will like to snooze in the middle as it will feel somewhere secure, but that's also OK.

Thanks Reader of Books & Omi for your encouragement. Well Eddy likes them. I woke Boo & picked her up (from her toasty snuggle bed), placed her in the tunnel & she did an about turn & came right out:lol: So I popped her in again & she exited at first window:lol::love: I'd be no different if someone evicted me from a cosy warm bed & stuck me in a tunnel. She may well grow to like it. I would say it does nothing for the aesthetic of my bedroom though

Poor Boo and her cosy bed :lol: bet she'll come to enjoy tunnel in time bless her. Your bedroom makes me smile, George has got his own wicker sofa in mine :lol:

Thanks Reader of Books & Omi for your encouragement. Well Eddy likes them. I woke Boo & picked her up (from her toasty snuggle bed), placed her in the tunnel & she did an about turn & came right out:lol: So I popped her in again & she exited at first window:lol::love: I'd be no different if someone evicted me from a cosy warm bed & stuck me in a tunnel. She may well grow to like it. I would say it does nothing for the aesthetic of my bedroom though
I would be very, very upset if someone woke me and took me from my warm, comfy bed, so I don't blame Boo for not playing along. :lol: I hope she'll like it when she starts exploring the tunnels on her own, though. It's good that Eddy likes them, at least. ;) I remember having a bedroom full of bunny tunnels. Sometimes we need to make sacrifices. :lol:

I would be very, very upset if someone woke me and took me from my warm, comfy bed, so I don't blame Boo for not playing along. :lol: I hope she'll like it when she starts exploring the tunnels on her own, though. It's good that Eddy likes them, at least. ;) I remember having a bedroom full of bunny tunnels. Sometimes we need to make sacrifices. :lol:

I know, I'm such a meanie. I'm forever waking up a snoozy Boo and taking her somewhere - usually its downstairs to a feast of herbs and nuggets so she doesn't mind so much

awww, clever boy. I always thought cats don't like beds much so I'm glad Georgie has proved me wrong. It certainly sounds lovely

Those tunnels were a flop! Rather than giving her free running space they just impeded her normal free running space. Took up far too much room!

Thought I'd pop a few photos on. somewhere is a video but god knows where its downloaded. It is of what we watch each night. Bunnies on their beds below radiator. eddy head firmly down begging for groomies. Boo happily giving groomies but to the radiator 🤣 She is obsessed with licking the radiator
P1030068.JPG

Eddy feeling a little camera shy

P1030076.JPG

& here he just needs loves. He ain't getting many though

P1030088.JPG

Back