• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie says.....

(Seriously...for a bun with a leg problem he doesn't half get into odd poses. :lol::lol:)

Caption number 3....

181-1-1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

"You put your right one in, your right one out.....in, out, in, out, you shake it all about!"

Awwww i don't have any captions but I just adore him - I want to cuddle and kissy wissy that bunny face!! :love::love::love:

How's Bruno doing?! :(

Eddie is nearly up to a normal weight now....not Bruno weight, mind!:shock:...(but embarrassingly Roobs is larger than him!...fatty bum!) He's so lovely. Reminds me of Teddy! :love:

He's good Ali, :wave:still my girt beeg soppy beast, since he hurt his back he doesn't run quite so fast or binky quite so high and sometimes struggles to get his considerable **** off the ground if he has been 'sleeping like a Frenchy' should. But he can still jump on the sofa and pretty much anywhere, binky for the sake of it and to say hello, do laps of the house and garden. The ground just doesn't shake so much, although there are no signs of him getting any lighter:shock:

Can't help but love the black monsters:love:

Thanking yous!

Caption number the next one! ;)

043-6.jpg

You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Back