• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie is looking FANTASTC !

He's so fortunate that there are people like you and your team around who care.:) He's is lovely condition Liz. Well done.

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments, I have passed them on to Eddie :)

What team is this? Is there something I don't know about :lol::lol::lol:

Wow what a difference. Well done you and well done to Erin too - she is obviously doing an amazing job! Is there any piccies of Erin?

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments, I have passed them on to Eddie :)

What team is this? Is there something I don't know about :lol::lol::lol:

well i thought ste was the other half of the team!!!:lol::lol: plus al lthose helping paws of the other bunnys including eddies freind!!! have to say how awsome does eddie look these days! waht a stunner!!! x

Chelmsford Companion Care has a new pin-up...I printed one of those piccies and took it today to show Simone, she asked if she could keep the pic for the office :lol: She's delighted to see him looking so well and sends compliments on the brill job you're doing :)

Hey Liz :wave::wave::wave:
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can we have some more pics of Eddie and his friends? i kinda fell in love with him when i was at yours :oops:

Hey Liz :wave::wave::wave:
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can we have some more pics of Eddie and his friends? i kinda fell in love with him when i was at yours :oops:

This is the most recent picture of him :love:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=190382&highlight=fluffy+feet

Eddie plays the "Woe is me" card and has an "I'm desperate for love" look everytime someone visits.:lol::lol:

When anyone sits on the chair next to his crate he pushes his head against the door of the crate with his big sad eyes until he gets repeated head rubs :roll: He did the same thing to my Dad when he visited :lol::lol:It makes everyone who visits fall in love with him, he is a crafty little bunny :love::lol:

This is the most recent picture of him :love:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=190382&highlight=fluffy+feet

Eddie plays the "Woe is me" card and has an "I'm desperate for love" look everytime someone visits.:lol::lol:

When anyone sits on the chair next to his crate he pushes his head against the door of the crate with his big sad eyes until he gets repeated head rubs :roll: He did the same thing to my Dad when he visited :lol::lol:It makes everyone who visits fall in love with him, he is a crafty little bunny :love::lol:

Aww so lovely
He's such a flirt ay! Gotta love him tho, totally irresistible!

Back