• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie and Felicity u/d 25th May-Eddie in Heart Failure,Felicity Deteriorating :-(

Sorry to hear about your poorly buns :cry: Hoping they can hang on until the end of the week - it's meant to get cooler as Lilbun says. :) x

About an hour ago Eddie collapsed :cry:
He had blown up like a balloon and was gasping for breath :cry:
I gave him a shot of his diuretic at the higher dose and tried to comfort him.

The stress for him of getting him to the Vets would definately have killed him :cry:

He is more settled now and he's done two huge wees. His breathing is better and he does not look like a balloon anymore. It is obvious that Eddie is now in heart failure. I will speak with a Vet tomorrow to discuss our options.

C is now off work for FOUR WEEKS :cry:

About an hour ago Eddie collapsed :cry:
He had blown up like a balloon and was gasping for breath :cry:
I gave him a shot of his diuretic at the higher dose and tried to comfort him.

The stress for him of getting him to the Vets would definately have killed him :cry:

He is more settled now and he's done two huge wees. His breathing is better and he does not look like a balloon anymore. It is obvious that Eddie is now in heart failure. I will speak with a Vet tomorrow to discuss our options.

C is now off work for FOUR WEEKS :cry:

:(:( How scary for you! Vibes to Eddie!

:cry::cry::cry: Oh Jane what a nightmare for you - I'm so sorry Eddie & Felicity are not doing good. Lots & lots of vibes for them xxx

So sorry to hear Eddie is so poorly. :cry::cry::cry:

Sending vibes for both Eddie and Felicity ... and for your getting through a month without C :cry:

So sorry that Eddie is so poorly, thinking of you and him and all your buns. Sending a million vibes.
I think its gradually getting cooler over the next few days.

Eddie is more stable now. God, he frightened me earlier :cry:

But with more of this stifling weather likely over the Summer I have to question whether a 'decision' needs to be made :cry:

That is good news Jane, I hope he continues to improve. How is Felicity?

She's not too bad atm, it's a real struggle to keep her cool though

I have to keep cool sponging her

038-6.jpg

Back