• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay bunny has had babies!!!!! PHOTOS!!!! :)

They are lovely :love:.
I'd just say to watch them with the willow balls, incase little bodies (or body parts) get stuck. :)

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Aghhhhhhhhh! So cute!!!! Marley says that bella looks gorgeous! And the little white bunny with the black moustache is beautiful!!! :love: I am trying to wear Nav down, would love a bonded threesome! He's not budging though..but will still try! :)

Well done to you and Paul for looking after them all so well!

:)

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Aghhhhhhhhh! So cute!!!! Marley says that bella looks gorgeous! And the little white bunny with the black moustache is beautiful!!! :love: I am trying to wear Nav down, would love a bonded threesome! He's not budging though..but will still try! :)

Well done to you and Paul for looking after them all so well!

:)

Keep trying!!! ;)

OH MY GOSH ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk cuteness over load who is it here that likes eye liner bunnies, she must not look:lol:

so.... errr..... there's... like, a craft swap.... and I was wondering.... you know, maybe we could be paired up... ;);) :lol::lol::lol:

These little ones will be looking for homes once weened/vaccs/neutered so please contact me if you are interested. One of them is a lot smaller than the other 2 and it's eyes are not fully open yet (the other two's eyes have been opened for a good 5 days now) so we are keeping an eye on it. May stay with us permanently if there are problems.

Bella's babies at 16 days...first day out of the nest :love: :love: :love:

IMG_1539.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

LOOK AT THOSE FEET!!!

IMG_1564.jpg

And mummy...
IMG_1550.jpg

I am so proud of this girl. She has been through so much and is an amazing mum. She still has a home waiting for her with a handsome bun named Marley :)

Sorry but I just wet my pants! :love::love::love: I have never seen baby bunnies before OMG!!!!

Why does everyone get babies, and I just get "females who may be pregnant" and then turn out to be boys???? :lol:

They are gorgeous! If Jill comes to visit you, check her pockets on the way out.

They are so adorabubble and mum is gorgeous too :love::love::love: You've done a fantastic job too. I betit was a massive shock. I had a very similar experience with the first buns I adopted: two pregnant does, neither I and the rescue knew :shock: But we kept the babies and also adopted the dad, a buck they'd been living with in the SSPCA who'd only just been castrated too.

Back