• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eau de Dried Salmon Skin Again....................

I am just thankful I have chronic sinusitis as if I had a good sense of smell Morse would be banished to the garden to eat !!

Oh Morse, I hope you realise just how pampered and spoilt you are :love: You would not get anything like that in this house :lol:

For all the time we spent in Alaska I'd never seen dried salmon skin for dogs for sale. :? We had a bagged dog treat called Yummy Chummies which was a little square of salmon and god knows what but none of ours would touch it. :roll:

He sure seems to enjoy that though. C did mention that when she first saw the second picture she thought for a moment that it was a large, long bogey hanging out of his nose! :shock: (In her defense we were looking at the thread on my tiny mobile screen.) ;)

Dried duck's necks? :mrgreen: That sounds worse than the bull :censored: dog chews. :p

For all the time we spent in Alaska I'd never seen dried salmon skin for dogs for sale. :? We had a bagged dog treat called Yummy Chummies which was a little square of salmon and god knows what but none of ours would touch it. :roll:

He sure seems to enjoy that though. C did mention that when she first saw the second picture she thought for a moment that it was a large, long bogey hanging out of his nose! :shock: (In her defense we were looking at the thread on my tiny mobile screen.) ;)

Dried duck's necks? :mrgreen: That sounds worse than the bull :censored: dog chews. :p

I cant give him those either !!

Love the photos. :love:. Could be worse, dried sardine skins. :lol:. Is it the camera, or does Morse have green eyes ?

His eyes are sort of hazel brown irl :)

Back