• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eating vibes please for Angel (pets at home headtilt bun)

Thank you everyone for your vibes for Angel - the vibes have worked :)

I'm pleased to say she has eaten overnight :) Not massive amounts but enough for me to be happier. She's also poo'd for me more - they're not perfect poo's but at least they're coming out :)

She's been back to the vets & had another gut stimlant injection & we've given her more metacam today. I'm going to pop her back with Misty later this afternoon, as I think that will perk her up more :)

She's very bright in herself, just need her back to normal with her eating & pooing :)

Thanks for the tip about honey Bungle Bunny I'll bear that in mind & give it a try :)

Hope Alice starts to bounce back soon Lu_x - poor wee girl, don't they like to worry us? :(

After much thought and vet consultations we decided to send Angel for her spay as she was very hormonal and realy stressing out her friend misty . The only other alternative was to split them up . We didnt want Angel to live her life as a lonely bunny so opted for the spay .
The op went fine with no probs and she coped well with GA etc ... but since coming home she wont eat .. :(

Angel is with her foster mummy Bunnyadict ...who by the way is doing a fabulous job ;)...but i think she could do with some RU vibes .. please :)

Pardon? does Denise understand the word foster? think you could have that wrong Angie :lol::lol::lol:

Sending masses and masses of vibes for this very special girl, hopefully she will back to full health soon, well done Denise :D

Aww well done Angel, sounds like you are doing really well :D You are in very good hands with Denise, be good for her ;):wave:

Am pleased she's started eating! :) xx

More vibes from us for her to keep eating (and pooing of course!). Keep it up girly!! xx :love:

Thank you everyone for your vibes for Angel - she is now eating & pooing almost normally :) I put her & Misty back together last night - they're now settled back together, which I think has also helped.

Will try to get some pics of them both later :)

Pardon? does Denise understand the word foster? think you could have that wrong Angie :lol::lol::lol:

Sending masses and masses of vibes for this very special girl, hopefully she will back to full health soon, well done Denise :D

I've no idea what you mean Theo - anyone would think I'd failed at fostering in the past :oops: :lol:

Back