• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eastbourne to essex, can anyone help

Im really sorry, and I know what its like waiting for your bun!

If it goes ahead im happy to do it, I wish I could take her Tues for you but im just to far away as I have to work on the Tues!

Really sorry, sending vibe for Janes ears xx

ok i dont know if this would work, so if someone could let me know, then i would apriciate it.

we have a workshop, if i put a hutch in there, away from all the bunnies here, mine and boarders, is that classes as 'safe'???

Id of thought so as im having to keep Jane in my bedroom. As Oscar lives in the attic and all my other buns are outside.

As far as i know aslong as hands are washed after touching Jane etc and we are careful all other buns should be okay....

Anyone else...

Im really sorry, and I know what its like waiting for your bun!

If it goes ahead im happy to do it, I wish I could take her Tues for you but im just to far away as I have to work on the Tues!

Really sorry, sending vibe for Janes ears xx

Thanks.

We are trying to think of ways around it.

Fingers crossed.

x

Okay bunnyrun is still ON!

Thanks to everyone.....(cant thank you all enough)

Plans are still the same and nothing has changed......

Let me know if any problems anyone...

x

right what day is jane coming to me again?

is it tomorrow??

as i have my neice here with me 2moro so cant do early morning as we are going to the bootfair. xx

edit: just read thru and seems it is tomorrow,i will be back from 10:30 ish onwards, but i have my little neice here n she wants to go so i cnt take it back now obviously...umm ill check my PM's in the morning so whoeer is bringing jane to me can you PM me and let me know the time please

Last edited:
right what day is jane coming to me again?

is it tomorrow??

as i have my neice here with me 2moro so cant do early morning as we are going to the bootfair. xx

edit: just read thru and seems it is tomorrow,i will be back from 10:30 ish onwards, but i have my little neice here n she wants to go so i cnt take it back now obviously...umm ill check my PM's in the morning so whoeer is bringing jane to me can you PM me and let me know the time please

Helllo...Nic Nou 26 is bringing Jane to you tomorrow..Im not sure what time, but i am sure she will PM you...

Thanks to everyone for your help.

Im so excited to get Jane.

Hope the bunny run goes well.

Remember i want piccies!!!!!!

xx

Helllo...Nic Nou 26 is bringing Jane to you tomorrow..Im not sure what time, but i am sure she will PM you...

Thanks to everyone for your help.

Im so excited to get Jane.

Hope the bunny run goes well.

Remember i want piccies!!!!!!

xx

lol its fine, i dont mind helping, i just forgot my neice is staying over and i told her we would go to the bootfair cus thats where i get all thebest bunny toys so i cnt say no now, but im sure thats okay....?

xxx

lol its fine, i dont mind helping, i just forgot my neice is staying over and i told her we would go to the bootfair cus thats where i get all thebest bunny toys so i cnt say no now, but im sure thats okay....?

xxx

Yeah i am sure its fine.

Its a drive to yours anyways i think...(i looked it stated two hours drive..?)

Ive sent Nic Nou a message so she will be in touch im guessing :D

Thanks Sarah!

x

Hi guys,:wave:

Really sorry, have had a really busy weekend so this is the first time I have had the chance to get on!

I have arranged to pick Jane up between 7 and 7.30 tomorrow morning. Im then hoping to pick up a friend to do the journey with me about 8ish. It is then approx hour and half to 2 hours from here dependant on traffic. I hope to be in Essex no later than 10.30 to 11. I really need to get back about lunchtime as have plans in the afternoon.

Is this ok with everyone?? Please can you let me know asap.

Thanks

Nicki

Hi hope all is going okay.

Thanks for doing first stretch nic nou.

Hope your all okay.

Sarah i want piccies!!!

Wahooo! Ive managed to get Wednesday off to pick Jane up from Theo!!!

Im so excited!!

xx

Right, well thats me back from the first leg of Janes journey! I forgot my camera so Missy SJ has said she will take some pics!

Lovely to meet you and the gang Sarah Jane! Not sure how i managed to control the urge to bunny nap! xx

Right, well thats me back from the first leg of Janes journey! I forgot my camera so Missy SJ has said she will take some pics!

Lovely to meet you and the gang Sarah Jane! Not sure how i managed to control the urge to bunny nap! xx

Thanks so much!! Really appreciate it.

Ive seen Janes piccies shes so stunning!!!!!

xxxxx

nice to meet you too! shhh everyone will be envious that you have met the famous four!

(and you will now agree they r even cuter in real life lol)

(whispers) I thought they were cute in the piccies you put on, but they are even cuter in real life! (runs away before anyone hears) :lol:

He can obviously tell a potential bunny napper when he see's one and thought he'd better keep an eye out!:lol::lol:

Where abouts is Jane now? She cant be far from her forever home now?? :D

Unfortunately I am ill so couldn't do the bunny run tonight, will see how I feel tomorrow and hopefully rearrange for later in the week :cry: Sorry everyone:cry:

Not to worry.
Making a day of it and collecting Jane tomorrow.

Sorry Theo wont get to see you now...:(

Maybe another time :wave::D

That'll be quite a drive for you! Hope it goes well - Lucky Jane having people who love her so much they will do all this to get her a great home!

Back