• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eastbourne to essex, can anyone help

I'll make sure my camera has batteries!!

Caroline - has Jane got her biggles hat and goggles? Her ears can flap in the wind if I put the roof down!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only kidding! xx

I'll make sure my camera has batteries!!

Caroline - has Jane got her biggles hat and goggles? Her ears can flap in the wind if I put the roof down!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only kidding! xx

Hahaha!!

Does Jane have big ears?? lol. Oscar does, they will be a good match!!!!!

So is the Bunny run definately organised now?

I need to know when to pick Jane up from Bolton.....Theo? :D:wave:

xx

Ha ha ha opppps sorry Theo, i knew id missed somebody out :oops::oops::wave:

Okay thanks Louise lol.

*CALLING THEO* when are you travelling to Bolton?? Just so i know for work purposes! Also so i can collect this lovely young lady hehehe

Thanks everyone. Nic Nou, MissySJ, Louise, Theo and Caroline and Jane of course!!!!!

xx

Hiya:wave::wave:

As I understand it, Louise is bringing Jane up to me on the 26th, we will arange out meeting place, Jane will stay with me until we go up to Bolton to Kayj's, we can't arrange that until Kayj comes back from Barcelona on the 27th as she will need a few days to get her rescue and bunnies sorted from being away, so it might well be the week beginning the 1st September but will let you know as soon as kayj lets us know

Does that make sense?

Hiya:wave::wave:

As I understand it, Louise is bringing Jane up to me on the 26th, we will arange out meeting place, Jane will stay with me until we go up to Bolton to Kayj's, we can't arrange that until Kayj comes back from Barcelona on the 27th as she will need a few days to get her rescue and bunnies sorted from being away, so it might well be the week beginning the 1st September but will let you know as soon as kayj lets us know

Does that make sense?

Hellooo...:wave:

Ahhh peace of mind lol.

Okay so are you okay to keep Jane for a couple of days...?

Thing is i go on holiday on the 8th. So i want to get her settled in. Depending on what Kayj says would it be poss for me to collect Jane from you? Depending on travel arrangements obviously..

xx

I am going away till monday so just comfirming I am collecting Jane from MissySj and taking to Theo. Theo we can arrange time and place on monday or tuesday :D

Can someone let us know what's happening please??, need to know to make other arrangements

Hello sorry guys.
Been at work all day.

Theres a problem with Jane and shes on treatment. Were deciding whats best to do....

I will let you all know when i have spoken to Caroline...
xx

Right okay as it stands Jane went in for her Myxi jab today and whilst been checked over it was discovered Jane has ear mites, for which she is now on treatment.

Due to this Jane can no longer stay at MissySJ due to her boarders..

So we can either wait 3weeks and try to organise another run....

Or can anybody else in Essex look after Jane for one night..

I have looked into driving down but it would mean a 10hr journey all round.

I have looked into getting a train but its £87....

Anyone got any ideas....

I can do the weekend after nex but am on going on holiday on the 5th so cant do three weeks time. Keep me posted on whats decided xx

I can do the weekend after nex but am on going on holiday on the 5th so cant do three weeks time. Keep me posted on whats decided xx

I would still like this run to go ahead. However Jane would need to be taken to essex early tuesday morning or for somebody to keep jane overnight in essex.

Thats the problem and with her being on treatment it doesnt make it easy.

Poor girl.....

x

ok i dont know if this would work, so if someone could let me know, then i would apriciate it.

we have a workshop, if i put a hutch in there, away from all the bunnies here, mine and boarders, is that classes as 'safe'???

Back