• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dutch piccie thread?

Ooh Can I join in? I have a Dutch now too!:D :D Here's Maddie

Susie6.jpg

March Hare, I loooooooooooooooove your piccies!!::love: :love: Timmy in bed and Petal with her little paws crossed soooooooooo sweet. Yummy buns!:D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I'll BET it did!!!:lol:

I'll tell you what ELSE is confusing.....I have a rather elderly Dwarf Lop cross named Honey whom I have had for years - and in June my little Grand-daughter was born, and my daughter named her........HONEY !!!!!:lol: :lol:

As you all want loads of dutch pics....The rescues past dutches

Topaz
Topaz.jpg

Teasel
Teasel.jpg

Trixie
trixie1.jpg

Giles..a dutch cross
Gilesc.jpg

Tara
Eve.jpg

Sara
Esther.jpg

Pebbles
Pebbles1.jpg

Leila
Leila1.jpg

Joey
joeya.jpg

Angel
Angel.jpg

Meggie
Meggie.jpg

Twix
Twix.jpg

Robin
Robin.jpg

Jess
Jess.jpg

Dodger
dodge003.jpg

Buttons
Buttonshata.jpg

Smartie
Smartie.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I'll BET it did!!!:lol:

I'll tell you what ELSE is confusing.....I have a rather elderly Dwarf Lop cross named Honey whom I have had for years - and in June my little Grand-daughter was born, and my daughter named her........HONEY !!!!!:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Lots of 'honey bun' talk then!:lol: :lol: and on the subject of HoneyBunny, your rescue dutches are just GORGEOUS!:love:

OMG, Jill.......................thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much for posting all of those piccies!!!!!:D :D :D

I am just getting ready to go to bed now......and that should ensure lots of sweet bunny dreams!!!!!:love: :love:

They are all absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

ooh loving the Dutchies too!!:love: :love: I haven't got one at the moment... but I hope you don't mind if I post my late Dutchies, Dylan (black and white) and Zak (grey and white)
dylan.jpg

ZAKjanuary07.jpg

Eeeeek :love: :love: :love: at all the Dutchies.
Just got to add a couple of Mango and Chutney chilling out together - sorry I'm late!

onthemat.jpg

contented.jpg

Wendy

Well thank you :D They're house buns :D
They don't spend all day laying around kissing each other (honest :oops: ) - it's just easier to get photos of them when they've worn themselves out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back