• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dutch or mini lop

Elsa is beautiful :love:

I don't want to spoil this thread, but the run panels that you are using look very much like the ones where some rabbits have had tragic accidents. There is a previous thread here http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?403445-Safety-warning-about-an-enclosure-please-read&highlight=Trixie and I am sure there have been other cases mentioned on RU. It's smaller bunnies that are at risk of harm from these panels.

I'm really sorry for bringing this up on your thread, but I would never forgive myself if I said nothing and your beautiful little bunny came to harm.

No need to apologise about caring about the safety of a bunny, however that's where she is now, she's not with us yet for another couple of weeks.

But I will mentIon it to her current owner.

Gosh the link is shocking but very important, has taught me to be very careful with my considerations of runs and cages. Hope the indoor cage is safe that I have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gosh the link is shocking but very important, has taught me to be very careful with my considerations of runs and cages. Hope the indoor cage is safe that I have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With indoor cages you have to be careful with the door. They can get their legs trapped in the gaps (when its down like a ramp). It could be taken off or put on so that it opens upwards (although I couldnt get my door off) or covered with wood, carpet or something else.

She really is a gorgeous rabbit.

Back