• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dust Free hay run on sunday

OK I'm up to 24 boxes including Becki's and Lian's extra one so I think thats prob my limit. I've only got a pergeot 206 but will take the shelf out and the seats down and then there's the passenger seat!

Hopefully I'll get it in but if not then I'll make sure that everyone gets as much of their order as possible.

Helen x

Oh Helen, are you sure that will fit honey! I have this funny image of you with boxes of hay sticking out your sunroof leaving a trail behind you! :lol::lol:

hee hee! The boxes aren't that big so I'm sure it'll be fine. Just got to make sure I take enough pennies with me to pay for it all!

Helen x

hee hee! The boxes aren't that big so I'm sure it'll be fine. Just got to make sure I take enough pennies with me to pay for it all!

Helen x

I can transfer the money into your account beforehand no problem, just let me know how much in total.

Lian xx

OK I have just spoken to Norman, the Timothy is actually £8 for a 2.5k bag is that ok with everyone? I'm guessing because its come from America its more expensive.

Helen x

To confirm:

Nicola (gaffa) 5 x small coarse = £15
Tracie (morrigan) 10 x small coarse = £30
Becca6 1 x Timothy = £8
Lian 3 x Timothy = £24
Angie (bunnymadhouse) 3 x small coarse = £9

All of the above plus petrol which I'll work out when I get back.

Angie I'll carry on up the motorway and deliver yours on my way back. Am going Sunday morning now so should be back about 1ish is that ok with you? Then I'll head over to Becca's and deliver yours.

Then Nicola and Tracie are coming to collect Sunday evening sometime and I'll take Lian's to you when I can.

If I'm wrong anywhere let me know.

Helen x

Excellent - thank you! Did you want the money in advance? I'm in town tomorrow afternoon so could pop round on my way back. :)

No its no problem I'll sort it all out when I get back, I just have to pay Norman in cash thats all so need to make sure I've got enough on me.

Helen x

Hi Helen

I've pm'd you to cancel my hay - T has cost me £53.00 today for a new power cable so I'll wait until another time to try the timothy hay.

Thanks.

Morrigan when are you able to come and collect your hay? I wouldn't want it to get too hot over night as its in my car at the moment and I don't have anywhere else to put it.

Thanks

Helen x

Morrigan when are you able to come and collect your hay? I wouldn't want it to get too hot over night as its in my car at the moment and I don't have anywhere else to put it.

Thanks

Helen x

Hi

Really sorry I can't come and get it tonight, I feel awful :oops: Don't worry about it getting too hot, it'll be fine, I just hope it's not in your way :( I really thought that all of the guests would have gone by now but most of them are still here, despite my coming indoors and leaving them alone for about half an hour (which surely is as subtle a 'GO HOME!' message as you can get???)

Thanks so much for offering to bring them along tomorrow, again, I feel awful for putting you out :( I'm really sorry.

Hi Helen... sent you a PM, I've had a thought, if it works for you I could collect the hay on my way into work tomorrow and save you having to store it all day.

Back