• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dumped in cardboard box outside Kirkby rescue. Injury pics P33. A HAPPY ENDING!!

Just to let everyone know that these two little girls do now have names.....Angel and Faith :love:

The little 3-legged agouti girl is Angel and the white/brown girl is Faith.

Beautiful names for two very beautiful girls. :love:

Just to let everyone know that these two little girls do now have names.....Angel and Faith :love:

The little 3-legged agouti girl is Angel and the white/brown girl is Faith.

Beautiful names for two very beautiful girls. :love:

I have resisted looking at alot of the posts on this as I get so upset - cowardly I know :oops:

It is so fantastic to see such a happy ending for this lovely buns! x

Just a couple of pictures to show you the girls in their temporary home before being moved into their new shed with their mummy Jackie.

Faith is very nervous of everything but little three legged Angel Face is very confident and seems to be Faith's rock. Last night I caught Faith flopped out with little Angel laying with her front feet over her back like she was giving her a back massage. They are inseperable.

And they are totally adorable.

DayofArrival6thApril2013037_zps98447fc8.jpg

DayofArrival6thApril2013029_zpsb434c3a5.jpg

DayofArrival6thApril2013023_zps464ea883.jpg

DayofArrival6thApril2013018_zpseaf377d7.jpg

DayofArrival6thApril2013004_zpsacab6d9c.jpg

DayofArrival6thApril2013001_zps9b41e64d.jpg

Just a couple of pictures to show you the girls in their temporary home before being moved into their new shed with their mummy Jackie.

Faith is very nervous of everything but little three legged Angel Face is very confident and seems to be Faith's rock. Last night I caught Faith flopped out with little Angel laying with her front feet over her back like she was giving her a back massage. They are inseperable.

And they are totally adorable.

Yes, she did that a few times when they were here. :love: :love:

Ohhhh I am missing these girls.

Well done to everyone involved in this :thumb:
This is such an inspirational story, it makes me more determined to foster ( eventually.... I will convince hubby!) and really make a difference to some buns lives.

Lovely to know the girlies are very nearly at their forever home:thumb:

Back