• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dreadlocked bunny

Can't she report them to the RSPCA? If she's away for a few months they might have forgiven and forgotten by the time she gets back..

Would the owner feel better about giving him up if she'd heard on the grapevine that someone she knows desperately wants a bun fitting the general age/gender/description of the bun and is happy to take one on that someone else doesn't want? Sometimes people are funny about letting buns go to rescues :cry:

well i said that to my friend kate, so i said just tell her that i have bunnies of my own and would like another bun, that way they wont feel 'criticised'

just got to hope and pray. its so sad because each night they say no, its another nite he spends without hay or straw to keep him warm :(

well basically kate doesnt want to report them bcus they are friends of their mum and it will make it SO awkward. but she is trying her hardest to get themt o give him up of their own choice first. shes hoping that they will change their minds once they have got the bee out of their bonnet.

can't she make out you really really want another bun to be a friend of yours so they are like doing you a huge favour?

well its too late for that! but she has said 'oh she loves rabbits, has lots of her own so im sure she would happily give him a home' etc so she didnt sound partonizing or anything :(

you are officially the fastest thread replyer! I am going to try and beat you. :D fingers crossed she gets it soon as is getting so much colder.

lol either that or im just sad hahahaha!!!i hope so, i hate the thought of him living like this in the winter thats fastly approaching. poor guy

UPDATE:

got messaged on facebook by my friend.

aparantly they have other pets that are well cared for and they are afraid they will get taken away from them. so we are still trying! hopefully he will be rescused soon!

Pffft how frustrating - surely if they are just dropping him off at your house then you won't know who they are so won't be able to report them even if you want to. Poor little guy, what a shame they aren't thinking of how he is feeling in all this :cry:

Back