• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dreadful Day part 2.Update..Zoey look!

Oh My God just caught up with all of this, those poor bunsters, thank god you've got them. They look adorable.

tupperwarequeen said:
I lurve Finlay :D

Well sorry Sally but Finlay lurves me! :lol: :lol:
It is amazing how these rabbits have picked up even in 24 hours..more space and plenty to eat I suppose.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwww poor Finlay! He sounds like he's having a lovely time :D haha!

They are already looking so much better! They look so much more happy! :D Yay! :D :D :D :love:

just had to seperate Drew and his father, Dudley..fighting and poor Drew is so thin he needs a quieter life...in each of the groups/pairs one is quite well fed and healthy looking and the others thin and scraggy..the dominant one getting all the food and bullying the others :(

I have just spent the last hour trying to de-mat Milo. Have had to resort to cutting most of the fur off his back end, some of the mats are so close to his skin I can't remove them completely, but I am so impressed with him. He has sat patiently on a towel in my kitchen without making any attempt to move while he was going through this mammoth grooming session. Because of how matted his is, at least one more session will be needed I would think. His eye had been bathed with cool water which was probably quite comforting considering how sore it looks.

We have had a cuddle and when I wrapped him in his towel to go back into the garage he was going to sleep in my arms. He might be rather ragged and tatty looking, but what a lovely lad I'm sure he will turn out to be.

Awwww Ange, thats so sweet :love:

It really does bring a tear to my eye to think about how some of these buns manage to trust people after the :censored: they have been through.

I guess they know they are safe now with the likes of Jill and all of her kind hearted and patient fosterers.

Well done to you all xxx

Im getting so emotional over these poor buns :( Bless that little Milo bun sitting so nicely to be groomed, he knows you are helping him. They probably have never felt loved and wanted before and now they are. Sending vibes to these special buns. Jill and Ange you are doing such a great job. xx

I`m so glad to hear these bunnies are settling in so well and it definately sounds like they`re enjoying the attention you`re giving them!!!!!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol:
Sending them all extra special nose rubs.

Su.x

Just like to say a big public thank you to the people who have sent or are sending donations to help towards these bunnies..

Every bit helps and it is so kind of you all to care so much and want to help..
the bunnies and I will be eternally grateful :D xxxxx

Only just found this thread...how amazing that these buns have had such a terrible start but are all so well natured. You are doing a fantastic job Jill :D

Back