• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dreadful Day part 2.Update..Zoey look!

So glad you've managed to get them out, poor bunnies in such as state.

You're doing such a great job!

That's brilliant news that you've got them out of there. That box is just awful :cry: Sending huge hugs to you Jill, and lots of noserubs for the lovely bunsters.

OMG :shock:

I am honestly lost for words.

I don't know where to begin with a response to this.

What I can say is what an angel you both where for rescuing these poor poor helpless and suffering animals.

There is simply no excuse to have animals living like that.

They are in the best hands possible now.

x

Bless them, Im so glad u'v got these bunnies out. Imagine how bad thy could have got if they wer left much longer............the stupidity and ignorance of some people just amazes me............ :censored:

This is just terrible... :cry: With regards to the babies, just feed mum well and she will do the rest. :) You have done a fab job so far and I'm sure they will all be fine.

AMETHYST

All buns ok this morning..the babies have been exploring the hutch!..so cute and all of them seem nice and lively..they are eating hay and A and P pellets already so fingers crossed :D
Flower has turned into a vandal and has completely wrecked her cage ..Cally and Grace do the same..
All the boys are better behaved..now there's a change! :lol: ...They are all showing signs that they will make nice friendly buns and all will be attractive rabbits..despite bits missing....when clean and healthy...

Well done Jill. glad to hear they are all settling in nicely. My bun Donut has a chunk out of his ear missing where Bailey bit him (when we tried bonding) and he is now a one and a half lop :lol: I think Bailey was jealous as he hasn't got any ears :lol: :lol: I think it adds character anyway. I did pm you yest, hope you received it. Thinking of you and yours buns. Karen

They are beautiful buns - such a shame someone's ignorance caused such harm. Thoughts and prayers for you and the buns Jill as you nurse them back to health - good to see their spirits are still there!! :D The offer still stands if needed, just let me know.x

decided to start on bun clean up today..and first Grace and Cally. Cally is the friendlier of the 2 and is very pretty but thin. Grace is more independent!
inspecting the kit! :D
Cleana.jpg

An un matted if still stained bottom..took 30 minutes to get matts out and off Grace's rear..note Cally checking up on her sister!
cleanc.jpg

and Cally being nosey..what a cutie!

cleanb.jpg

next Finlay a lovely natured bunster
Finlayclean.jpg

I had a fit of laughing and in next pic you can see i was falling backwards....the reason..Finlay "hummed" all the time I was grooming him and de matting him...a certain part of his anatomy became "obvious" and when I put him down he decided he fancied my foot! :shock: :lol: In the pic he had just got off!!!!
finlaycleana.jpg

Milo is having his teeth checked on Wednesday and Dougal is off to the vets tomorrow to have his injured testicles sorted.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Jill they are lovely looking bunnies, with all your TLC, they will all be in tip top shape soon, Well done :love:

:lol: :lol: You've pulled!! Think he might need neutering :wink: He looks a gorgeous bunny, well they all do under the stains and blood :(

Back