• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donnamt!

i have 8 rabbits in myhouse and yet im watching bunny cam, its addictive :lol: i sneak a peck then the toys have moved im like wow buns who tidy away :lol:

i have 8 rabbits in myhouse and yet im watching bunny cam, its addictive :lol: i sneak a peck then the toys have moved im like wow buns who tidy away :lol:

haha no that would be the human slave..

its so addictive i like to watch on the lappy rather than sit in the room and watch them :oops::lol::lol::lol:

are yor buns ever there? i quite often watch but end up just watching the room :lol: saw pearl for about 5 seconds but it was lierally in-out. i soo want to get one for the rabbit room :D still trying to persuade folks to get wireless internet ;)

are yor buns ever there? i quite often watch but end up just watching the room :lol: saw pearl for about 5 seconds but it was lierally in-out. i soo want to get one for the rabbit room :D still trying to persuade folks to get wireless internet ;)

they are for most day times and after 11..they waitin for pellets again right now :oops::oops:

pearl does go in quite often but cus they have a litter tray thro here too they dont always bother with thier cage

you only need the router to go wireless hun... we have a netgear wireless router i think they are quite cheap now

they are for most day times and after 11..they waitin for pellets again right now :oops::oops:

pearl does go in quite often but cus they have a litter tray thro here too they dont always bother with thier cage

you only need the router to go wireless hun... we have a netgear wireless router i think they are quite cheap now

ooook will ask dad about it (tbh i dont understand it :oops: ) found the camera for about £80 will have a look at wireless router majigs. might only need one in the bun room i think because mine is an outdoor surveilance it is quite zoomed in so you can only get a small bit of the room even with the camera attached to the curtain pole, will be able to plug into the room but will need to bunny proof

ooook will ask dad about it (tbh i dont understand it :oops: ) found the camera for about £80 will have a look at wireless router majigs. might only need one in the bun room i think because mine is an outdoor surveilance it is quite zoomed in so you can only get a small bit of the room even with the camera attached to the curtain pole, will be able to plug into the room but will need to bunny proof

hope you do manage to get set up.. i love bunny cams :D:D

oh well time for pellets... watch out for the frenzy :lol::lol::lol:

true and hopefully i will be able to spy on them through the puter hehehehehehe (i will be awful if i get a lappy and the camera will sit upstairs in my room with them free ranging upstairs so wil be able to see them when they are out then if they go back in the room i can just click onto the camera and watch them there too...big mother is watching yooou! :lol:

munch munch hee-hee it's great I was watching at work the other day as well it's amazing how easily distracted you can be when you're mega busy! Just tried of on my phone and I can get it to now I can watch at work with less chance of getting caught! I wonder if you could use those infra red cameras they put in bird boxes to spy on outdoors bunnies?

alvin is a maagic bunny he was right near the camera it refreshed a second later and he was sitting on the other side of the pen :shock::lol:

Back