• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donnamt!

i think you can use as many wireless connections as you want on routers as long as they are given an ip address within the router settings.. the program i have allows for multiple cameras but is only a trial version so will only be one camera if i dont buy the professional one.. if that makes sense.

its plugged in so has its own power cable. i positioned my camera where i knew alvin would spend most of his time.. what you cant see is the litter tray and the cat basket thing where pearl often sleeps

they both waiting for pellets now... if i move even a tiny bit they will go running thro to thier room :lol::lol::lol:

Saw the well trained hooman pandering to their every need:lol::lol::lol:

they have me well trained :shock::shock: i looked on the camera and they was checking the bowl for pellets cus im 20 mins late :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i told them to have words with Tamsin as its her forum i cant leave :shock:

they have me well trained :shock::shock: i looked on the camera and they was checking the bowl for pellets cus im 20 mins late :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i told them to have words with Tamsin as its her forum i cant leave :shock:

aww bless them :lol::love:

i am off to bed now... bunnies will be up to satisfy your viewing pleasure for many hours to come... well till ste lets em back out again and they hide under the sofa in this room :lol::lol:

Just having a quick peek and can't see bunnies as big pair of boobies in the pic!!

:shock::shock: :lol::lol:

Pearl's stretched out and I can't tell if Alvin is grooming her or himself. :love:

They looks o good together in black and white!!
This is addictive. Wish I had it for my two so I could see what they get up to! Whenever they are making noise, I go to check on them, and they are sitting there all innocent as if butter wouldn't melt - they can't be like that all the time!

pearl is the ring ******... and shes the one who moves the litter trays about too.. i keep checking them on my phone as im not going home for lunch today... if i didnt have this camera already it would of been my xmas request lol

I just saw some legs go past - with nike trainers! :lol: They are lovely buns - i could watch them for ages :D

Back