• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donate a day to a rescue in 2011

Wilford Rabbit Refuge could use some help re-painting one of our aviaries when the weather improves...would anyone local to Nottm be willing to give up a bit of time to help out? Definitely won't be until spring :wave:

Wilford Rabbit Refuge could use some help re-painting one of our aviaries when the weather improves...would anyone local to Nottm be willing to give up a bit of time to help out? Definitely won't be until spring :wave:

Depends on when it is, but if it's during term time I should be around :wave:
I quite like painting!

Where can I go????:(
Im miles away in Dartmouth.There is Rolands Rescue where I got him........
Have 9 days off at end of Feb.
Snap me up!! Im open to anything!!!!!(Draw the line at Scotland...tad too far....).......

Is this for Kirkby? Well done.

Know anyone with a car, who could help with vet runs?

I mentioned if the usual lady couldn't do it I perhaps could. I work 5 days but I really wouldn't mind taking a day off.

I've got to call to confirm about Saturdays so I'll mention it again then.

We have loads of DIY that needs doing when the weather improves and all our current accommodation needs repainting but unfortunately we don;t have the insurance to cover volunteers :(

We have loads of DIY that needs doing when the weather improves and all our current accommodation needs repainting but unfortunately we don;t have the insurance to cover volunteers :(

Thats a pity and, if you change that and want some help, put a thread up. Im sure that you would get a lot of volunteers.

Barnsley Animal Rescue, Barnsley, are seeking volunteers to help with fundraising. They are hoping to do bag packing at a supermarket in 2011, to raise much needed funds. Their vet bill is currently £2000. Could you help with donating a day to help with this, or something similar?

im up for this will need to know date in advance so i can book it off at work:wave:

Once the dates are up I'll see what I can do:D but it might be better if I wait until later in the year - I'm helping with preparations for a wedding............... not that one;) my daughters:love:

Back