• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog/Bunny Run Can anyone Help?URGENT

Jill has just rung to say she's in Cirencester, hoping to be in Northampton around 6:30-ish. She's spoken to Vikki, but wasn't sure where abouts she was.

I'm definately logging off now! Hopefully it'll all go to plan!

She got caught in traffic, following the pick up, which I think was understandably difficult, and took a little longer than anticipated. If I can get RU access on my phone, I will try to keep this thread updated so that you've an idea of timescales. :)

lol, I was supposed to be at the gym from 6 or 7-8pm, depending on what time I got back. And OH is cooking tea for just after 8 for when I'd have got in. :oops: So I hope I make it!

So does this mean that she's not likely to get to junction 18 until about 8pm then.

Poor Jill it will have been a long day for her by the time she gets home.

Jill is keeping Tiny overnight because its not been a good jorney and i would of ended up meeting her about 9pm i think:?

whats happend? im getting text asking what bunnys are going to what resucues i thought it was sorted really worried now

one of the forum members said 'do u no who im taking to rescue, rescue want names,ages food ect, i wrote it all down for jill:( was it not as sorted as we thought,

Last edited:
Its me!!

Duh, I am taking two of the buns to Alices and Alice wanted to know some info about it, I am not trying to stir trouble :roll:

the text u sent me asked what bunnys u are taking i really thought it was sorted and people new what bunnys were going were, why didnt u no you just wanted some more infomtion on the text, any one know how the bunnys are

one of the forum members said 'do u no who im taking to rescue, rescue want names,ages food ect, i wrote it all down for jill:( was it not as sorted as we thought,

You had A text, Alice, the person I am taking the buns too just wants to know the buns names, their age, what theyre used to eating and whether they prefer a bowl or bottle to drink out of.

:roll:

Back