• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog/Bunny Run Can anyone Help?URGENT

Hi

I am here

just got in
Thank you to all who helped out so much today..bit of a stinker but it got there in the end
Keri..hope dogs worked out ok?

The people were fine once I got there, I was impressed that I made it so quickly :oops: I passed on all the information, and they were having a good ol'
fuss with the dogs, who were absolutely fine. :D

Well done to you though! ;)

Hope you can now unwind. :shock:

The people were fine once I got there, I was impressed that I made it so quickly :oops: I passed on all the information, and they were having a good ol'
fuss with the dogs, who were absolutely fine. :D
Well done to you though! ;)
Hope you can now unwind. :shock:

Thank goodness I was so worried about you
Thank you so much..you and Vikkie were so patient with all the extra waiting..anyway I really am off to see to bunnies now.....and have a mug of tea in my hand:D

Dexter and Snowdrop are now comfortably installed in the wendyhouse.

They were very skittish and stressed when we got home, so i let them chill out in the kitchen for a bit. Friend of mine, who is a small animal vet, is staying so we gave them both a thorough examination. Dexter is fine, very cute and friendly, just rather chubby! Snowdrop was much more stressed, also pretty fat, guts seemed rather tense but is probably poo/wee/gas from the journey. Poor girl is also covered in bites and missing fur from them all being thrown in together. Think its all superficial though - will check again tomorrow in the light when they have settled in.

Thanks Jill for the mammoth journey and sorting it all out. Nice to meet you, briefly and in the dark! :lol::lol::lol: And you KerinTravis!!

Thank you Jill, for getting Buster for me you are a star:D

Tracey if ytou get some time could you post a pic of Buster as I don't know colour he is or anything:D

I have Dexter and Snow drop but no picturs yet.

Dexter is very upset and Snowdrop cries everytime I go to stroke her, they need a while to adjust and settle and then I am sure they will be fine. Once they are a bit more confident there will be plenty of pictures :love:

I have Dexter and Snow drop but no picturs yet.

Dexter is very upset and Snowdrop cries everytime I go to stroke her, they need a while to adjust and settle and then I am sure they will be fine. Once they are a bit more confident there will be plenty of pictures :love:

Tiny is still really nervous he cowes away if you try and stroke him:(

Awww who had the two does? Are they the same? I hope with TLC they all settle down and realise they are safe and relax more, poor little things :(

The does will be fine with Alice and the single doe went to Tracy at Rugby..I'm sure Tracy will update us on her soon:D

The dogs are already on the Wiccaweys site

Back