• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog/Bunny Run Can anyone Help?URGENT

Jill gave it to me, she just rang me from her mums house. Like I said in other thread, it may be that there is no signal where she is.

She will prob get signal as soon as she leaves her mums house, I think she is meeting Tash at like 3:45 or something..........so she should be on the move soon.... I cant help more, thats the number she told me :?

Can anyone update me on how this is going?

Jill said she'd call when she was leaving or nearer to me. I've heard nothing yet, am supposed to be meeting her around 5-6pm (rather large time frame!).

If anyone knows how to time things are, it'd help me a lot as I need to know when to leave work!

Thanks

Keri

hi keri, i will pm you my number, im about to leave to meet Jill (ment to be about 4.45 I see her) I can text just you just when I've exchanged buns :D

I think I'm right in saying that the exchange before me is near Cirencester. It's 2 hours until Jct 16 of the M1 then, so at this rate, I probably wont be seeing Jill until 18:45ish? If my maths is right that is!

Good job I've got Rabbiting On with me! :D

OK, I'm being turfed out of work now! So logging off. Not heard that Jill's left Cirencester yet, so think it'll be a late night for her.

Best make sure I've got dosh for a few cups of tea at the pub! ;)

Back