• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your OH get fed up with rabbit chat?

Neither hubbie or daughter are really interested in buns, and friends and family look at me as if I'm mad (apart from my mum), but hubbie never moans about all the money or the time I spend on them, and he's always there if I have an emergency.

ETA He's often the first to show them off to visitors though, and talks as though he knows everything about them:lol:

Shawn helps me feed sometimes but he wasnt very impressed when he walked in to hear me telling fudge how much better his poos are :oops:

If some of my friends only knew I joined a rabbits forum they would laugh at me for a few days.... :oops:
It sounds a bit freak for some of them, it sounds a bit girlie for others.... :oops:

OH thinks people in here is a bit obsessed and you guys are making me an obsess too!!!! :D

If some of my friends only knew I joined a rabbits forum they would laugh at me for a few days.... :oops:
It sounds a bit freak for some of them, it sounds a bit girlie for others.... :oops:

OH thinks people in here is a bit obsessed and you guys are making me an obsess too!!!! :D

hahahahhahaahhahaahah :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My OH didnt believe the forum was real til i showed him, i did laugh for while but he isnt really a pet person but puts up with the chat:lol::lol::lol:

my OH isnt a massive animal lover but hes been supportive with my problems with linus he never met him, but hes close to biggles as it was him that started my bun thing orf,

i think people have just gotton used to me i get the * right let her get her bun chat out the way then we can talk about other stuff *:lol: my mum is deffinatly like this we talk bun first problems after :lol:

confusedman

us lead uuuuuuuuuuu astray neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:shock: its all perfectly healthy and normal here

My OH gets well fed up me chatting away about cats,dogs,rabbits,guinea pigs and hedgehogs:roll::roll:

My OH is very supportive of me and our bonded group of 5 buns but he isn't really into all the bunny chat and my frequent summoning of him to the computer to come and see all these lovely and funny bunny photos that keep getting posted.

At the moment I am trying to convince him to let me foster and I am having to choose my moments well so as not to be seen as nagging. It's a delicate balance ;)

My hubby used to think everyone on here wore bobbly jumpers and had straw coming out of their ears. Until I showed him piccies of normal people:lol::lol: he gets bored of me talking about the animals sometimes and tends to say yeah im sure you have told me that once or twice:roll:

Shawn helps me feed sometimes but he wasnt very impressed when he walked in to hear me telling fudge how much better his poos are :oops:

Haha, exactly the same thing happened to me yesterday! He just looked totally bemused and walked out of the room again :lol::lol:

Back