• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone use vetbed?

Oh sorry, it's quite easy to cut. I had to cut a hole in mine for their ramp. I just used some big scissors.

Oh sorry, it's quite easy to cut. I had to cut a hole in mine for their ramp. I just used some big scissors.

Cool thanks. I have found a bit on ebay that is exactly twice the size of Moochs cage, so I will cut it in half so I always have a clean piece :)

I'm concerned that if I cut it to get it in the machine then it wont go back on their shelf nicely. :? It's only a little damp in one corner so it's not urgent but I would like to get it done soon. I'll just have to go to the laundrette when I get some money.

Vet bed drains water easily and dries quickly... have you thought of trying to wash it by hand in the bath? You can leave it afterwards to drain or hang it over something, over the bath to drip dry, and shouldn't take too long.

No I hadn't thought about that. I have some rabbit shampoo I used when Mini used to get sticky bum, be alright to use that on it do you reckon?

Back