• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have a cuddly rabbit?

I miss having cuddle buns too...my trio all love fusses & Boo is super affectionate but its not the same. My first 2 black bunnies loved a cuddle -if I fell asleep on the sofa I'd often wake up to find Ralph laid out on me :love:
Noodle would snuggle in for hours (until she needed a wee) & with anyone...really special.

I think I used up my share of cuddle buns early on :(

My late Gypsy(French Lop) was a cuddle bun. Burberry used to be a cuddle bun until neutered lol but he is slowly coming back to me. Bo is a massive cuddle bun and he actually enjoys being picked up. My new rescue boy, Troy is a cuddle bun in the making. Buttercup is only 8 weeks so yet to find out. So out of my 6 buns, 3 are cuddle buns but Bo is my little angel. Most of mine are french lops because I love the breed for its temperament. They really are beautiful, big Softies x

Fiver is a total cuddlebun and will bite or box me if I dare to ignore him when he was a cuddle. He actually tooth purrs and snuggles into me when I pick him up and he even ASKS to be picked up. I've never met another bun like him tbh!
Xena is a cuddle bun but doesn't like being picked up. She begs for nose rubs and will literally sit there all day with me giving her nose rubs if I let her!

Shadowfax wants absolutely nothing to do with me unless I have food on offer haha. She's my only "proper" bunny. Lol. However I suspect she'd be a lot more social with me if Xena didn't bully her so much. *Rolls eyes* Bossy madam!

I think Lola would be if it weren't for Rambo. When she was young she used to come over and groom me and get head rubs but if Rambo noticed she'd charge over and get her away from me. To this day, if I stroke Lola for too long Rambo will either chase Lola off or borderline attack me.

Rambo does not like me at all :lol:

My beautiful bridge bun Harry.Nose rubs and cuddles were his favourite occupations.

I remember one day he had 4 hours of nose rubs!!Obviously I had nothing much on that day:)(Not that I minded!)

Scrappy was definitely a cuddle bun and she absolutely loved her nose rubs :love: Peanut Butter was harder to categorise as he really hated being handled but loved being kissed and he use to follow me everywhere and we did develop a close bond. Snoopy likes a stoke and a nose rub but isn't really a cuddle bun. Neither is Chocolate Fudge Cake who will have nose rubs but only when she's in the mood for them.

She and Snoopy are far more into each other than me and I'm pathetically grateful for any scraps of affection they give me, like the occasional nose bump. They've obviously decided it's better to have a strictly professional relationship with the staff :lol: I really do miss the closeness I had with Scrappy and Peanut Butter. However they both had long term health issues so to be honest for the time being I'm happy with aloof but healthy.

Back