• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you smell your bunnies?

Yep I smell mine, esp. Hazel, Tam, Lettice and Picollo as they dont mind having huggles. They just smell lovely! :D

Yep I smell them all the time.

When they came back from the vets last week they smelt all funny, and I kept telling them they smelt of 'vets' :oops:

well i just risked my life to sniff Alvin and i got a lovely smell of Readygrass.... we were next to a bowl full :lol::lol::lol:

i want to swap my bunnies for cute smelling ones please mine are broken :(

well i just risked my life to sniff Alvin and i got a lovely smell of Readygrass.... we were next to a bowl full :lol::lol::lol:

i want to swap my bunnies for cute smelling ones please mine are broken :(

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, it could be worse - at least they smell of nothing, they could be really stinky. ;);)

I smell both my buns all the time and shower them with kisses :D :D Marmite is malting like mad at the moment, so I do tend to get a face full of fur when I do it :lol::lol:

Yep - but that's at least partly because whenever I pick them up they want to sit with their heads over my shoulder so they give me a facefull of fur on the way past!:roll::lol:

Our foster bunny smelt funny at first (and was very hormonal), but now smells like our boys.:D

Have you ever noticed that bunny farts are really stinky?!:oops::lol:

I love the smell of my bunnies fur too :D I am glad this post came up - I always thought I was weird for finding their smell comforting! :oops:

Some accomodate my appreciation a lot more than others :lol: If my neighbours (or OH for that matter) saw me nestling into bunny fur they would think I was really strange! :lol:

Adrian bun smells lovely :) I love snuggling into his fur :)

I also smell my horse and one of my dogs :oops: Beastie dog smells lovely, hard to describe but she smells 'warm'. I love the smell of my horse too :D Although she doesn't appreciate the cuddles I give her :lol:

Have you ever noticed that bunny farts are really stinky?!:oops::lol:[/QUOTE]

I never knew bunnys could ****!I guess mine have just been ladies!!:lol:

I always smell mine and i know when my sister has been stroking Lionel as he always smells a bit Toni and Guy :lol:

I LOVE the smell of Bunnies, especially Fudge, i normally cuddle her on the floor and have a good sniff of her head :love: She smells so amazing and i think she enjoys it :lol:
Millie and Thumper dont smell that nice, gizmo doesnt have a smell and Skye smells good too just not as nice as Fudge :)
I think its because Fudge is a groomer and grooms herself alot, whereas the others dont:roll:
Not keen on the smell of bunny poo though:lol:

I love sniffing my pets. The bunsters just smell all snuggly. I've also been known to sniff my dogs' feet:oops: They smell all 'earthy' and lovely.

Back