• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you smell your bunnies?

well i just sniffed Pearl.. she looked at me like i was a nutter, i got a nose full of fur... and the smell... NOTHING im so disappointed :cry::cry::cry:

Haha, I do too. I think Oggie has taken up my bedroom smell though, as my friend told me he smells of my bedroom. I was like right. :lol:

But then I love the smell of Andy too, Lmaoo. Utter freak that I am, :lol:

unless theyve got a poopy butt or sat in pee:shock::lol:

yup warm wabbity/hay/grassy smell.....better than baby smell..only cos my girls as babies were always been sick:lol:

buns all smell different too. bertie smells fresh and cuddly and bif smells so sweet..like grass and warm fur. capser smells haylike but then his hormones get him to emit a waft of uneuterd excited bunny...um not so nice:lol::lol:

I do. My nethies smell the best. They bathe themselves a lot :lol:

I love to kiss my bunnies a lot too. Well, currently I only kiss my nethies.

I love the smell too, I even like the smell of their poop LOL, Weirdo

Oooh no, that's going too far. :p:lol::lol::lol: I hate those really beefy smelling poops they do sometimes :mrgreen::mrgreen:- you can smell those a mile off though, so if there's a whiff of a beefy poo about, then I don't sniff my bunnies.

I also make snuffling noises when I do it to them as they snuffle me as well!

I will get me coat!

I smell my bunnys! Phoebe had a very strange (but nice) smell when he first came here, and he sometimes smells like that so i always go OHHHHHHHH PHOEBEEEEE U SMELL ALL NEW in a silly voice. Usally results in funny looks as if to say What are you jabbering on about woman? :roll::lol:
and Fletcher! :love: I always smell and kiss his little fluffy chubby cheeks! Yummy!

Back