• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you feel proud when someone comments on your pets?

The vets always comment on what a handsome & proud looking bun Rodge is. :love:

Everyone overlooks little Orla, I think shes gorgeous but people often comment on how tiny she is & that she 'looks like a gremlin' :( I think shes so cute, my very own Thumbelina. :love:

My dad used to love Bobby when she was a baby :love:

Most people just think that i am mad having rabbits living in the spare room :cry:

Indeed I do. When Lola was poorly this weekend, the vet adored her and it make me so proud and happy that she's such a sociable, friendly, gentle little Lola bum. :love:

Yes I feel very proud and I get very defensive if I get any stupid remarks about them. Generally people do say that they are very cute.

I had two guys come round on Saturday to deliver my new washing machine, my cage is in my lounge and you have to walk through there to get to the kitchen. It's very large so it's hard not to miss it, they just stared at it as they walked past and didn't say a word. I think they probably thought I was mad but I didn't care :lol:

My dad used to love Bobby when she was a baby :love:

Most people just think that i am mad having rabbits living in the spare room :cry:

People either think your mad, or if they havent been in your house they assume your house is covered in poos from your free range rabbit. Why are people so surprised that you can toilet train rabbits!?!?!

Back