• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do we have a right to choose a rabbit on looks?

I dont think its wrong to go for bunnies you like the look of - I certainly felt Twinkle and Star were very pretty when we adopted them (still do) but their personalities were what won our hearts. Its been a combination of things that have made us adopt the bunnies we have. :)

They are very pretty buns. I was planning on naming mine Twinkle and Star but I was outvoted. :lol:

do we have a right to choose a rabbit on looks?

do we have a right to choose life partners on looks? would you want to spend your life with someone who you didn't like the look of?

this is going too far!

do we have a right to choose life partners on looks? would you want to spend your life with someone who you didn't like the look of?

this is going too far!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just wonder how bunnies can be turned down full stop - i think they are all gorgeous!! :love: There's so many different types and to be quite honest, i've never seen an ugly bunny!! :lol:

Back