• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do they know it's Christmas...... vibes needed....U/D

KerinTravis said:
:D Well, we have a large cluster of v small poos :oops: and a more fresher pile of larger, but squidgier poos :oops: So, something's passing through. :D

Sounds very promising!! :D

Now CONCENTRATE Treacle....think LARGE, FIBROUS, WELL FORMED POO.......and LOTS of them please.

I'll be back to check on you later... :wink:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
KerinTravis said:
:D Well, we have a large cluster of v small poos :oops: and a more fresher pile of larger, but squidgier poos :oops: So, something's passing through. :D

Sounds very promising!! :D

Now CONCENTRATE Treacle....think LARGE, FIBROUS, WELL FORMED POO.......and LOTS of them please.

I'll be back to check on you later... :wink:

Janex

Thanks!!! :oops: she's just eaten some more mint and a little hay, I'll give her some more critical care and fibreplex just after lunchtime, we'll have a run up the stairs before hand too!!!! :oops: Poor gal will wonder what she's done to be made to exercise!!!!

Hope she will be ok. Both my buns have been ill the same as Treacle this week and its such a worry isnt it.

Thanks again to everyone. We had a stringy squidgy poo earlier, so looks like it's working through. Just got her running up the stairs!! :oops: She's also had some hay and a little mint, as well as another pineapple and papaya tablet. So we're getting there slowly.... :? :)

Houston, we have lift off!!!! :D She's just munched her way thru a huuuuge pile of mint leaves, just under 1/2 a carrot, followed by a trip to the litter tray, where we have on squidgy and a pile of smaller than usual, but not tiny normal-ish poos!!!!! yeay!!! :lol:

Hopefully *fingers crossed* she's getting better! I'll still syringe feed her tonight as she's not had much, but hopefully she'll want some of her breakfast in the morning, as well as whatever santa paws brings!!!! :D

Thanks again for all of your words of encouragement folks!!! -- Santa Paws will have been watching :wink:

:D :D :D :D Thanks peeps, we've just had yet another batch - she's really churning them out now!!??? :shock: still a little small, but plenty of them, and not squidgy!!!! :D :D :D She must think I'm weird though, every time she hops out of the litter tray, I'm straight there to examine the contents :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Aww, I hope she gets better for tomorrow to open her presents!!! :D

Back