• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do some Rabbits LIKE being held?

My bridge bunny Bun Buns loved to be held and carried around. He would jump on you if you were sitting or lying down and snuggle into your hair. If you were standing he'd half climb up your leg until you picked him up. He was a Netherlands dwarf so tiny. He also loved car rides and never went in a carrier..

roo and lela are person dependant they wont let me pick them up but they'll 'request' it off my OH. however sofa time they'll dive on your lap and climb all over

Harris loves being held. Anytime I talk to him he practically leaps into my arms. He loves me to bits. Total mummies boy :lol: :love:

I'm jealous too, Doughnut hates being picked up. Nurses have had trouble with her in the past as she's a little wriggler and if she thinks you are going to pick her up that's it she's off.

I don't get cuddles as such but if I sit down and she thinks I have food she will jump on my lap. She's ok with being stroked and lots of kisses but she won't sit on my lap once the food has gone. I often wish I knew more about rabbits when I got her as I would have picked her up every day so she got used to it.

Back