• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do keeping rabbits make u go a bit odd?

i agree with everything on here, but im a mad cat lady too, got 4 of them! its better than having kids i say, least animals are grateful!:lol:

lol silly i know but....

i am totally obsessed with my buns i will talk about them to everyone who will listen and even those who dont lmao but when im talkin about them i sometimes think of the crazy old cat woman who smells of pee and wonder if it will happen to me with bunnies heehee

lol agreed.
i showed him to this woman at asda earlier :roll: and one in pets at home :lol:

all of Hoyland must think i'm mad as everyone stares at me when i'm going to the vets on the bus, sometimes several times a week with 2 pet carriers at once. someone said to me a few months ago ''o hello i didn't realise it was you as you don't have a pet carrier today.'':oops:

i agree with everything on here, but im a mad cat lady too, got 4 of them! its better than having kids i say, least animals are grateful!:lol:

You sound just like me :lol::lol::lol: We've got 4 cats as well. My sister keeps saying it would be cheaper to have a couple of kids than have my zoo - but I keep reminding her than my bunnies & cats don't answer me back like my neice answers my sister back :lol:

i have certainly turned odd since i have had pebble! :lol:

EDIT: i have turned more odd. i have never been normal! :lol:

yes - I had no idea just how mad I was until I got my two buns - hadn't even thought about having buns before and now cannot imagine life without rabbits. I talk to everyone about them and you start to see that glazed look - just ask kayj though I'm not mad!!!!!!:lol: well not totally anyway

I have very few friends and get acutely embarrassed when people talk to me but bring the subject of rabbits up and I cant stop talking then the person I'm talking to makes excuses and runs away very quickly:cry::cry::cry::cry:Thank goodness for RU

my hubby thinks I am odd.

My neighbours now think I am strange after they caught me chatting away to my buns in the garden one day!

Anyway what is normal????? We all are of course!!!!! Even when I'm cleaning them out & singing to them at the top of my voice in the garden in the middle of summer :shock::shock::shock: I think it's odd that folk DON'T have bunnies in their lives :D:D:D

Yes I am bonkers about my frenchie archie :p
Everyt little thing he does is the cutest thing ever :lol:
hehe
We are bunny lovers, we are slightly mad, But what makes dog or cat lovers any different?
xx

I was stark raving mad before I got bunnies.

So I suppose you have to ask yourself which came first, the bunnies or the insanity. Are you bunny mad or just mad and happen to own bunnies. :lol:

Last edited:
Back