• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do females Spray ????

runnybabbit

Alpha Buck
I know male rabbits spray but do females ????

Candys hormones have really kicked in this weekend and I have had a such a crazy weekend up to now with her. Her litter training has gone out of the window though and my house smell dredful but the latest one has suprised me a bit so I thought l would ask 'do females spray'. I have wee sprayed (??) up my skirting boards in quite a few places and onto the wallpaper. I first thought she had flicked it there with her back feet when she hopped off but the marks are too precise for that, not splashed all over the place, just up in a more of less straight line.

Little madam if she is :lol: :lol: , she'll have to go back in her cage when I clean it and wont be allowed out until it's dried, she'll hate that.

Wow, that's pretty bad! Mocha sprayed a bit before she was spayed, but not like that! And Sprite used to spray her sister. :shock: Just little marks though. Thankfully not the full bladder's worth! :shock: :shock: :shock:

i am known does to spray not as often mind, but there are better at aiming :D , unlike some males in know :roll: :roll: :roll: , i have had a gob full one or twice yuckkkkkk

Trust me to have one of the odd few that do :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh well, lots of cleaning for me then :shock: :shock:

The joys of buns :lol: :lol: I have had wee in my face & mouth and they always seem to aim perfect.
Not long now until the op, just tell her if she carries on Dobs won't be coming :lol: :lol:

kayj said:
The joys of buns :lol: :lol: I have had wee in my face & mouth and they always seem to aim perfect.
Not long now until the op, just tell her if she carries on Dobs won't be coming :lol: :lol:

That'd teach her...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then I could keep him all to myself for lots of cuddles

Back