• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Dixie - female - Walsall RSPCA More Pics post 39!

Yep shes still here, running round my lounge :lol: Shes a little darling, she really does need her forever home soon, i cant understand why shes been here so long :( xXx

I think she would be just right for my Digger :) He has recently been neutered and is now on the look out for a female bun :)

The only thing is he lives outdoors, although we would be more than happy to keep her in the conservatory until the weather gets warmer.

I have 7 buns altogether (all in pairs as they dont get along :roll: so wish they would!) and they are all outdoors.

I dont live too far from you either!

I think she would be just right for my Digger :) He has recently been neutered and is now on the look out for a female bun :)

The only thing is he lives outdoors, although we would be more than happy to keep her in the conservatory until the weather gets warmer.

I have 7 buns altogether (all in pairs as they dont get along :roll: so wish they would!) and they are all outdoors.

I dont live too far from you either!

That sounds fab! Yeah, Dixie would be going back outside in Spring if she is still in care :) Shes only inside because she had babies late last year and it was too cold to put her back outside.

If you could give Lucy a call on the number on the first page, so a home check can be arranged :) Feel free to PM me if you need to know anything in the meantime :D

Im really excited for her as she hasnt really had any interest :love:

I can't believe that - she is a stunner :love:

Shes really pretty isnt she? I thought she would go within weeks of being here.

She loved being in the run last year when she was still outdoors, so i guess she would easily adapt to being an outdoor bun again :love:

She might look like Peaches, but she's sounds a lot more friendlier! :lol:

She isnt that friendly tbh :( She doesnt like being picked up which does put people off i think :( She will climb all over me if i sit on the floor with her, and if we are sitting on the sofa she will come and sit on our shoulder or the back of the sofa :lol: She comes running if you have veg/treats :lol: She really just likes to do her own thing, shes definately not a cuddle bun!! She will put up with you fussing her, but then will run off and stamp her feeties! :lol:

I really do love her though :love: She really just needs a home where she can be a proper bunny :love: xx

She isnt that friendly tbh :( She doesnt like being picked up which does put people off i think :( She will climb all over me if i sit on the floor with her, and if we are sitting on the sofa she will come and sit on our shoulder or the back of the sofa :lol: She comes running if you have veg/treats :lol: She really just likes to do her own thing, shes definately not a cuddle bun!! She will put up with you fussing her, but then will run off and stamp her feeties! :lol:

I really do love her though :love: She really just needs a home where she can be a proper bunny :love: xx

Peaches wont even do that :roll: She's a strange one :lol:

Thanks Will give Lucy a call soon :)

Ok :D Do persevere with the phone calls though! Our branch is run by volunteers and Lucy holds down a full time job and runs our branch ;) Let us know how you get on!! xXx

Unfortunately the hutch that she would be going in is'nt big enough :( :( Even my 5ft 2 tier one is slightly too small.

Im sorry as I would have liked to have given her a forever home. May get hubby to try and 'extend the hutch but in the meantime the hutch isnt suitable :(

Hope she gets some interest soon as she is a lovely looking bun :)

Unfortunately the hutch that she would be going in is'nt big enough :( :( Even my 5ft 2 tier one is slightly too small.

Im sorry as I would have liked to have given her a forever home. May get hubby to try and 'extend the hutch but in the meantime the hutch isnt suitable :(

Hope she gets some interest soon as she is a lovely looking bun :)

How come your 5ft 2 tier hutch is too small? Is it not 5ft? Thats ashame :(

I think we rehome to either 5x2x2ft double hutches or 6x2x2 single hutches :) The buns also need either an attached/seperate run of at least 6x4 :) xXx

If by the 5ft two tier isn't suitable you mean the one you described to me as 3 1/2 - 4ft, then that would be why. If you made a mistake with the measurements and it is indeed 5ft not under 4ft then please do call me back as we do rehome into 5ft two tier hutches.

The two tier one is only 3ft high, 5ft wide. They all have permanent runs aswell.

Its my fault as I didnt remember the minimum sizes :oops: :? Sorry

Hello RU :wave:

Im still here with Aunty Becca, watching all the other bunnies come and go :(

S7001306.jpg

100_2227.jpg

100_2229.jpg

100_2233.jpg

100_2234.jpg

Searching for my forever mummy/daddy....
100_2225.jpg

I do like it with Aunty Becca, but i really would love a mummy or daddy of my own. I came into care with Dotty, Peaches and Paddy and theyre all long gone now :( Could you love me forever?!

Back