• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Digby..New pic post 38

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is the very handsome Digby
Digby.jpg

He is approximately 5 months old , neutered and fully vacs.
He is a timid lad but nice natured and will settle into a new home well..should also bond easily being young.
Can you offer this lovely boy a home?
if so please pm me

Last edited:
I've been eyeing him on RR and trying to convince o/h I have room for him. Jon says I can't have any more bunnies:( - would you consider swapping Digby for Jon:lol:

He looks amazing :D

I think I should alert you to an unusual growth on his back though :shock: He has an extra pair of ears growing!

hi is georgous!!! been trying to convince o/h that he would be perfect match for fluff same age and temperment!!! but is is whining that it is too far to go as we in salisbury :( I really hope he finds a home soon

He is gorgeous :love: I can't understand why he hasn't been chosen yet. How big is he? I've got a little wait and a little bit of OH convincing before I take on another, but if he's still there when that time comes...! :love:

I can't remember if it was your rescue centre or not that had Thomas the French Lop X, has he been homed yet? I know someone who was interested and I'll let her know if he is.

He is gorgeous :love: I can't understand why he hasn't been chosen yet. How big is he? I've got a little wait and a little bit of OH convincing before I take on another, but if he's still there when that time comes...! :love:

I can't remember if it was your rescue centre or not that had Thomas the French Lop X, has he been homed yet? I know someone who was interested and I'll let her know if he is.

I think he is quite a big bunny from what Jill has said - perhaps the large end of medium :)
Honeybunnies is the rescue with Thomas :) as far as I know he is still in rescue, but not sure cos he did have someone interested... will have to ask Jill when she gets back...

Back