• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Digby & Angel very poorly......THEY`RE BOTH GONE!

Poor Digby and poor you. I think you should all have a Duvet Day tomorrow and try to concentrate on all the healthy vibes that have been winging their way to you :)

Oh no. I'm so sorry for you. What a terrible shock for you.

Thinking about you all. That's so sad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fiona x

I am so so sorry! My God you poor thing. Words can't express my sadness for you and your Digby at this moment. So very very sorry
((hugs))
xx

Oh God, Su, Digby and Angel were the first thing I thought when I woke up this morning and I can't believe it. I find it so scary that rabbits are well and with us one minute and gone the next, so fragile aren't they.

I'm so sorry - he was such a gorgeous bun and will be sadly missed by everyone on RU I'm sure :(

Kathryn xx

Just to let everyone know i am contacting my vet to get pm`s done.

We can`t believe this has happened & need to find the cause. I owe it to all my buniies.....................................

I`m so sorry Angel & Digby :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Su.x

Oh God, I can't believe it - so sorry. What on earth could have caused it? So quick... :(

SarahP said:
Oh God, I can't believe it - so sorry. What on earth could have caused it? So quick... :(

Its tragic :cry: For Su and Mark's sake maybe its best we dont speculate until the PM results are available. I know both Su and Mark adore their animals and will do everything in their power to find out what caused such a sad event.

Try to stay strong Su. Your other animals need you

Janex

Sorry - didn't mean to cause any additional distress. :( Was more of a rhetorical question really.

Back