• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Digby & Angel very poorly......THEY`RE BOTH GONE!

I new on here but just saw your message and I'm sending all my get well vibes to your bunnies. I really hope the're ok.

Thank you everyone for your vibes & kind wishes.

Angel has picked up a little & has now pooped & eaten a little, though obviously i will still be monitoring her closely.

Unfortunately things aren`t looking so good for Digby :cry: He has become extremely flat & lifeless & is now not taking syringe feeds well as he doesn`t seem to have the energy to swallow. He has also still not pood.
We fear he is starting to shut down. :cry: :cry:
I have just spoken to the vet & he feels we can`t do anymore than we are at present. He doesn`t think Digby can be dehydrated as up until 7.30pm he was taking regular fluids, he also feels the journey to get him to the surgery plus the trauma of being given sub cut fluids could be too much for him right now. We also don`t want to `flood` his system. There also isn`t anymore medication that can be given at present.

Digby has been snuggled up with me since teatime & is showing no signs of distress so for tonight i will continue to give him all the tlc he needs & pray for a miracle.

Please keep the vibes coming............................

Su, Angel & Digby.xx

So sorry to hear about your bunnies. keeping everything crossed for them both. Hope by the morning there is a big improvement. Sending lots of love. Pam

Sending vibes. My bunnies always seem to come out in sympathy for each other when one is sick :(

Hopefully Digby will have a good rest and will not feel so unwell tomorrow. Some of my bunnies who have been in stasis have taken a real dip before getting better, so as long as he has a little syringe feed in his tummy, hopefully this can happen for him too. People do always talk about how quickly they go dowhill, which I definitely agree with, though I have often been amazed at how quickly bunnies can improve too .

Got everything crossed for your little bunsters

Fiona x

Thanks everyone,

I just got up to change into my nightie & Digby has crept accross & is now fast asleep in my seat! Cheeky so & so! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

cannonwoman said:
Thanks everyone,

I just got up to change into my nightie & Digby has crept accross & is now fast asleep in my seat! Cheeky so & so! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

He's allowed - He's poorly :D :lol:

Back