• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Did you think a bunny would make such an impact?

my bunnies made me a better person. Before i got them i was going out all the time, drinking, spending all my money on clothes and going out, and i didnt have a focus in life. like i had my college stuff, and i worked hard at what i want to be my career, but i didnt have anything to provide for except my dog, and she was old at that point, and she had everything, like i had grown up with her and i knew her inside out, and dont get me wrong i still love her, but i wanted to learn about a new animal

since ive had my bunnies ive changed. I now run a bunny boarding holiday home, i have FOUR bunnies, and i wouldnt change them for the world.

I have a focus, i have something, or somethingsss! to provide for. It gives me a reason.

i prob sound stupid lol

Cat, it was nice to read about the impact Lola has made on your life. If you have more free time now, what about a few hours volunteering at a rabbit rescue, Im sure they would grab you.

We dont have one locally - I have enquired. I am starting as a volunteer though at our local RSPCA shop and will enquire there. :D

since ive had my bunnies ive changed. I now run a bunny boarding holiday home, i have FOUR bunnies, and i wouldnt change them for the world.

I have a focus, i have something, or somethingsss! to provide for. It gives me a reason.

i prob sound stupid lol

I can assure you, you don't sound stupid! Unless I am as well, seeing as I've got 12 of the little darlings I am now totally obsessed & smitten with!!! :lol::lol::lol: I could never imagine my life with a bunny or two or three or four............ in it! Sounds awful but I'd rather have my bunnies than some members of my family! :lol::lol::lol:

Back