• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

despretly seeking guinea advice

guineas

thanx everyone somebody or something was watching over our guinea family. their all sows, young as well. checked them against mums this morning early .phew:lol:

Yaay :p Great news - let's hope they all get on with each other now :rolleyes: 3 is my biggest group, main problem being they all gave birth to boys after I rescued them! And they need such a huge hutch for more than 3 together, hence I have cages everywhere :shock:

i,m in luck my daughter said as their sows she,ll take two to have together as shes got a spare hutch. and has a nice run. when her buns arnt in it. i will put the remaining one in a run with the mummys when we have a day dry enough. shes a really light coffee colour. any names come to mind.mums are winnie and ethel:)

i,m in luck my daughter said as their sows she,ll take two to have together as shes got a spare hutch. and has a nice run. when her buns arnt in it. i will put the remaining one in a run with the mummys when we have a day dry enough. shes a really light coffee colour. any names come to mind.mums are winnie and ethel:)

I had a great time thinking up names when I rescued my 14 who grew to 20 - take your pick from my siggy! :)

Back