• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Depocillin shortage

Nothing helpful to add, but sending vibes your way for the meds you need to be in supply somewhere and for wee Sprout to be okay in the interim. ((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))) for you too. xxxxxx

Thank you. Sprout has actually finished his course and is stable at the moment.

This is for Clem my baby Conti who has been fighting for his life these past six weeks. It's why Ive not been on the forum, ivs literally been battling round the clock with him. I don't think I slept for two whole weeks! Things are slightly more positive now but he still has a long way to go x

This is for Clem my baby Conti who has been fighting for his life these past six weeks. It's why Ive not been on the forum, ivs literally been battling round the clock with him. I don't think I slept for two whole weeks! Things are slightly more positive now but he still has a long way to go x

I'm sorry to hear this Liz :( I hope Clem picks up soon x

Thank you. At one point he had a temp of 41.2! Never thought we would get this far tbh :(

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

You can buy Norocillin (with a prescription from your Vet) from here :

http://www.hyperdrug.co.uk/Norocillin-Injection-100ml-POM/Productinfo/NOROCILLIN/

That's so kind of you to bother. Yes mine got it from their supplier no problems :)

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Back