• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dental today Vibes for Chance Please, u/d Home at 2!

I am so pleased Chance has come through the op OK. Maybe the weakened incisor was causing pain. Fingers (and everything else) crossed that he will soon be back home and back to normal.
Vanessa xx

they don't eat after the surgery, especially pellets and hay.

When my bun came back from dental, she only eat soft green and fruit. Get 6 oz. of blackberry smashed it into pulp by your juicer, and then forcefeed them. They need something mushy.

Sending healthy healing vibes to your little bun

Sending millions of vibes to Chance. What a brave boy. Start munching so you can go home & see your Mum soon little man! XX

Awwww that's great news :D. Holly's not eating a great deal at the minute, just soft bits and bobs, she seems so much happier in herself though, I don't know these bunnies.

So sorry Charlottle, i don't know how i missed this :shock:

Glad everything went well for Chance xxx

He is home. He is still not interested in eating. But he is bright and is sat next to me having a jolly good wash. He was thrilled to see me too. The only thing he would eat at the vets was his grated carrot. They have sent me home with Baytril for his snotty nose and Metacam. Miquel doesn't think it is myxi personally. He has also said that if he isn't eating ina few days then we need to go back. :?

Back