• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dental for 6-year old Nethie? (U/D photo)

Whilst I would obviously demand lots of cuddles :D, I am full up at the inn so he would be quite safe. If he were single, it might have been a different story as Sally Smookins is still looking for Mr Right.

Katie on the other hand does have a coat with large pockets..............I have seen it.

We are full up here too so they would make it safely all the way there although i might sneak Eddie back with me *don't tell Liz!*

Katie on the other hand does have a coat with large pockets..............I have seen it.

oooooooooooooooo you have huge jumper you can sneek a bun you almost nicked my carrie in it :lol:

as for the nethie bless him could that be from the way they have been cut ??? or thats just the way his teefs have grown??

sorry if slightly off topic but

Have just read this thread and to say I am :shock::shock::shock::shock: is an understatement. I was a member of Surbiton Pet Club for over 6 years when I was a teenager. Then they were very knowledgable, helpful and fought to help owners understand their pets. I even used to volunteer for them. I'm very :evil: that they would dream of clipping bunnies teeth.

I guess it just shows how much things can change. I got two of the buns in my siggies through being a member of this club. One from a breeder admitedly but the Dutch was from Animal lifeline who came to advice us on pet care.

It makes me so sad, some of my fondest memories of my bunnies are because I joined this club, it's really upsetting to know this is what has happened to it :(

Ben loosk likes our permanent bun Amy..she too has awful teeth...we had them removed but they grew back:(
mind you 2 years on..and a few conscious dentals ..she is fine, eats like a horse and, since the loss of Henry, lives with another permanent bun Marley:D

Have just read this thread and to say I am :shock::shock::shock::shock: is an understatement. I was a member of Surbiton Pet Club for over 6 years when I was a teenager. Then they were very knowledgable, helpful and fought to help owners understand their pets. I even used to volunteer for them. I'm very :evil: that they would dream of clipping bunnies teeth.

I guess it just shows how much things can change. I got two of the buns in my siggies through being a member of this club. One from a breeder admitedly but the Dutch was from Animal lifeline who came to advice us on pet care.

It makes me so sad, some of my fondest memories of my bunnies are because I joined this club, it's really upsetting to know this is what has happened to it :(

I can't say for sure that the bunnies were taken to that place. She only mentioned something about a pet club, and she lives in Surbiton, so it's the most likely place. But it's difficult to know whether people tell the truth or just make it sound as if they were concerned about their pets' health.

Now I have to look up Bedfordshire on a map. I always thought it was somewhere up near Northampton....:oops:

I can't say for sure that the bunnies were taken to that place. She only mentioned something about a pet club, and she lives in Surbiton, so it's the most likely place. But it's difficult to know whether people tell the truth or just make it sound as if they were concerned about their pets' health.

Now I have to look up Bedfordshire on a map. I always thought it was somewhere up near Northampton....:oops:

It is, Northampton is about a 30 minute drive north form us :wave:

ETA not that it matters as obviously we are not interested in taking on any new bunnies :lol:

It probably is then :( I think the people who used to run it gave up after it was attacked by Asbos :cry:

Gisela, if you drove down the M4 towards Wales you'd kinda reach Alice's on the way, if you want to go to Liz, you'd be on the way to the Midlands.....:lol:

Close but no cigar.:D

He'd make a great house bun Caroline - no cable chewing....;)

That would be a shorter journey. :)

Just went to check on them and they were snuggled up together, very cute. Their poos are the size of black peppercorns. I gave them some Ready Grass on top of their hay, but they don't seem keen on anything but their muesli food. They think hay is a comfy bed only. :roll:

Back