• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Delivery!

Orenoko

Mama Doe
A new box of Timothy hay arrived today, I thought I'd let them try some. Safe to say I haven't seen Rupert's face since [emoji1787]
f29cfdb8291cc253e20eccddf61238cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

It smells lovely and it's SO green! I chucked the last bits of the old box in and it's quite different in colour but not sure if that's because it's been ages since I bought any and it's just changed colour over time. The house smells lovely now!

A new box of Timothy hay arrived today, I thought I'd let them try some. Safe to say I haven't seen Rupert's face since [emoji1787]
f29cfdb8291cc253e20eccddf61238cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk
:love: we got some yesterday. Its always a winner here

Lol...that reminds me of the hyoooge boxes of hay I used to order for the buns over winter in Alaska. It came from Washington state and it was always lovely and green but smelled slightly of fish! :shock:

There's nothing quite so soothing as the snicky-snicky sound of bunny teeth nomming on fresh hay. :love: xxxxx

Back